Best 18v Circular Saw Reviews
Looking for the best 18v circular saw? You’ve come to the right place! In this post, we’ll take a look at the best 18v circular saws on the market, and help you make an informed decision about which one is best for you. We’ll also provide you with some tips on how to choose the right one for your needs, and answer any questions that you might have. So be sure to read on for all the information that you need about the best 18v circular saws.
Follow this Table for Choosing a Product Quickly
Our Recommended best 18v circular saw Reviews
- 5-1/2" Circular Saw
- 1-11/16" depth of cut
- Fast Cuts
- Compact, ergonomic design
- ONE+ HP technology delivers up to 4,900 RPM
- Up to 350 cuts per charge
- Adjustable depth gauge for cutting up to 2-1/4 in.
- 0 - 50° bevel capacity
- ★Brushless Motor & Cordless Freedom ★ Our circular saw for Makita 18v Battery boasts a pure copper brushless motor ,heat resistance and powerful, high efficiency and durability. The 5" Circular saw delivers a 1500 watts of power and a rapid 6000 RPM with efficient performance. The cordless circular saw is compatible with Makita 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Batteries BL1830B, BL1840B, BL1850B, and BL1860B, ensuring uninterrupted, wire-free operation.Kindly note battery is not included in the package.
- ★ Dust Protection and Effective Heat Dissipation★ The sierra circular for Makita features a dust collection system, with an enhanced aluminum protective cover preventing fine debris from scattering and obstructing your view while cutting. The built-in ventilation and dust-proof heat dissipation system ensure continuous airflow, preventing overheating during long periods of use and keeping foreign particles out.
- ★ Dual Dust Collection and Effective Heat Dissipation★ The power circular saws for Makita features a dust collection system, with an enhanced aluminum protective cover and a movable guard, preventing fine debris from scattering and obstructing your view while cutting. The built-in ventilation and dust-proof heat dissipation system ensure continuous airflow, preventing overheating during long periods of use and keeping foreign particles out.
- ★ Designed for Stability and Accuracy★ The compact circular saw for makita is crafted for stable and precise cutting. It features a high-quality thick steel baseplate that resists deformation even during large-scale cutting tasks. The baseplate also boasts clear scale markings for added convenience. With an included guide scale, the circular saw ensures cutting in straight , accurate lines. Additionally, the lock button prevents finger fatigue during prolonged use ensure precise of cuts.
- ★Various Applications★ Our Skill saw for Makita is designed to excel in multiple cutting tasks, thanks to its compatibility with two different 5" blades: a 24T TCT Wood Blade and a 5" Diamond Blade. These blades cater to a wide range of cutting applications, including wood, plastic, thin metal, Masonry, tile, concrete, and similar materials.
- Brushless motor delivers up to 40% faster cutting
- Over 325 cuts per charge using an 18V ONE+ 6Ah battery
- 0-56 degree bevel capacity for cut versatility
- Adjustable depth guard for cutting up to 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 0 degree and 1-3/4 in. at 45 degree
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Makita built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50 degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6 to 1/2 inches blade delivers a 2 to 1/4 inches cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications
- 【Precision Cutting】 This Electric Compact Circular Saw isn't just about cutting; it's about precision. With precise scales and easy angle adjustments, you'll effortlessly achieve the accuracy you need. It offers a Max Cutting Depth of 1-1/16" and the flexibility to make both straight and bevel cuts at up to 90 degrees.
- 【Unmatched Brushless Power】 Equipped with a high-powered 1500W brushless motor and a rapid 6000r/min, this circular saw is the epitome of efficiency. Its efficient cooling system ensures it can rapidly handle a range of cutting tasks, whether for home improvements or professional projects.
- 【Versatile Cutting】 This 18V circular saw cordless doesn't limit you to just wood; it effortlessly handles various materials like plastic, thin metal, tiles, and more. Plus, it's compatible with Makita 18V batteries, offering cordless convenience and readiness for your next project. ( Battery not included ）
- 【Crafted for Your Comfort】 Our cordless circular saw is meticulously designed with your comfort as our top priority. The strategically placed left-side blade guarantees a clear view of your cutting area, regardless of whether you're a left or right-handed user. Plus, we've added a fatigue-preventing locking button to ensure both your safety and comfort during use.
- 【Built to Last】 Crafted with an aluminum protective cover that effectively prevents wood debris splatter and a magnesium alloy base that offers outstanding durability and flatness, this skill saw is constructed with a specially reinforced design, guaranteeing long-term usage. It's your reliable companion for consistent cutting needs.
- 5,000 RPM
- 30 Percent Lighter Weight when compared to RIDGID R8657 Brushless 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw
- 27 Percent More Compact when compared to the R8657 Brushless 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw
- 50 Degree Bevel Capacity cuts the most common angles
- 2-1/4 in. Depth of Cut
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 6, 000 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- x2 LXT technology delivers up to 610 crosscuts per charge in 2x4 spf lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 spf lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries
- 1-9/16 in. depth of cut allows cutting through 2-by material in one pass
- 1-1/8 in. depth of cut at 45° bevel
- Ability to provide a greater variety of cuts with a bevel of 0-50°
- Motor provides 4,600 RPM for fast, clean cuts in wooden materials
- This item is removed from retail packaging for shipping purposes (Bulk Packaged, No Retail Packaging) and will arrive in a generic shipping box or bag
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: The handles of this power tool are lined with a rubber mold. This increases friction between your hands and the tool, improving handling in most conditions
- TRANSPARENT LOWER GUARD: The polyurethane blade guard is clear, so you can get maximum visibility on your work while you make your cuts
- ADJUSTABLE BEVEL: You can adjust the foot of this cordless circular saw up to 50 degrees to cut at a variety of angles for different applications
- EXTRA SIDE HANDLE gives you improved control. Its location on the left side of the tool gives you greater visibility over your cuts while you work
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The circular saw works with Ryobi’s 18 Volt batteries. These battery models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108 (Batteries not included)
As you can see, there’s no shortage of great 18v circular saws on the market. Just make sure you choose the right one based on your needs and budget. Write down your requirements in an assessment form to help narrow down the list of options. Then, take a few moments to read our reviews above carefully before you make your final decision! Thanks for reading.