Top 10 Best Spinal Decompression Table Reviews With Products List
You can trust our selection for Spinal Decompression Table Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 42845 reviews for Spinal Decompression Table and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Spinal Decompression Table where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Spinal Decompression Table.
Comparison Chart for Best Spinal Decompression Table
We found 42845 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Spinal Decompression Table and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Stamina Inline Traction Control System for Spinal Decompression and Back Stretch Relief Without Inversion||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Jade Therapy Massage Bed Table||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Health Gear HGI 4.2 Patent Pending Diamond Edition Heat & Vibration Massage Inversion Table||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||INNOVA HEALTH AND FITNESS ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Health Gear ITM5500 Advanced Technology Inversion Table With Vibro Massage & Heat - Heavy Duty up to 300 lbs||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||INNOVA HEALTH AND FITNESS ITM5900 Advanced Heat and Massage Inversion Table||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Exerpeutic Inversion Table UL Certified with Heat and Massage Therapy||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Mastercare Back-A-Traction, Model Mini-Mini Inversion Table||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Nubax Trio Back Stretching Machine Spinal Traction Decompression for Back Pain and Back Aches Realign Posture and Maintain Back Health||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Teeter Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Stamina Inline Traction Control System for Spinal Decompression and Back Stretch Relief Without Inversion...
- Jade Therapy Massage Bed Table, FIR Far Infrared Spinal Traction Decompression Help with Remote and 9...
- Health Gear HGI 4.2 Patent Pending Diamond Edition Heat & Vibration Massage Inversion Table, Blue, Blue...
- INNOVA HEALTH AND FITNESS ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table
- Health Gear ITM5500 Advanced Technology Inversion Table With Vibro Massage & Heat Heavy Duty up to 300...
- INNOVA HEALTH AND FITNESS ITM5900 Advanced Heat and Massage Inversion Table
- Exerpeutic Inversion Table UL Certified with Heat and Massage Therapy, Blue
- Mastercare Back-A-Traction, Model Mini-Mini Inversion Table
- Nubax Trio Back Stretching Machine Spinal Traction Decompression for Back Pain and Back Aches Realign...
- Teeter Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine
1. Stamina Inline Traction Control System for Spinal Decompression and Back Stretch Relief Without Inversion
- Helps maintain mobility and provides relief from some forms of back pain
- Comfortable padded chest pad, handles, and arms rolls keep you secure
- Correctly aligns your spine, shoulders, and hips
- The Sturdy steel frame construction can support up to 250 lbs.
- Assembled size: 34 long x 23 wide x 38 tall Inches
2. Jade Therapy Massage Bed Table
- FULL BODY ROLLER SYSTEM (9 ROLLERS TOTAL), Rollers are made of Grade A Jade and individually heated.
- FIR Far Infrared Carbon Fiber Heating Panels installed, Temperature adjustable from 100 to 160 Degrees Fahrenheit (Massage table displays temperature in Celsius only).
- Digital Blue-Light LCD Controller easily adjust between programs or adjust temperature, 2 External Heating Wands included (5 ball and 11 ball wand, each individually heated).
- Solid Heavy Duty metal/wood construction allows any user up to 350 pounds, S Shaped Patented Drive Rail: will follow the contour of your spine, High quality upgraded drive belt system.
- Overall size: 6.
3. Health Gear HGI 4.2 Patent Pending Diamond Edition Heat & Vibration Massage Inversion Table
- New diamond stitched wide body pad design and custom racing style 4 position adjustable head rest
- Removable, multi-position therapeutic heat and vibrating massage pad
- Sur-lock easy in/out ankle support system with 4 adjustable oversized high density foam leg rollers to prevent calf pinch.
- Extra long locking arm to minimize back bending when entering and exiting the table
- Accommodates users 5’1” to 6’6” with a 300 lb. weight capacity
4. INNOVA HEALTH AND FITNESS ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table
- Material Type: Foam
- Sport Type: Excercise & Fitness
5. Health Gear ITM5500 Advanced Technology Inversion Table With Vibro Massage & Heat – Heavy Duty up to 300 lbs
- Ergonomically designed 4 inch memory-style foam backrest with contour fit for extra comfort and support.
- Removable, remote controlled multifunction therapeutic full back heat and vibrating massage pad
- Sur-lock easy in/out ankle support system with 4 adjustable oversized high density foam leg rollers to prevent calf pinching.
- Extra long locking arm to minmize back bending when entering and exiting the table
- Easy height adjustor and 4 position (20/40/60/90) side inversion pin system
- Accommodates users 5’1” to 6’5” with a 300 lb. weight capacity
- Foldable space saving design with built in transport wheels for convenient storage and portability
- Heavy duty steel frame construction with non-marring floor caps
- All Health Gear products are tested to a 50 point performance and safety standard
6. INNOVA HEALTH AND FITNESS ITM5900 Advanced Heat and Massage Inversion Table
- New Patent Pending Advanced vertical massage pad that covers the entire spine area with a contour integrated lumbar pad to provide a close up heat and massage therapy for the lower back/waist area.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 46″ H x28″ W x 61″ D
- Six (6) position Adjustable pin system with added Patent Pending Protective Cover for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap systems.
- Accommodates users 4ft-10″ to 6ft-6″ with a 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Multi mode heat and massage settings with auto and manual selection for a complete massage experience.
- Improved ergonomic ankle holding system, large front holder and smaller rear holder, to alleviate the pressures on the ankle while inverting.
7. Exerpeutic Inversion Table UL Certified with Heat and Massage Therapy
- heavy duty steel frame] construction supports users 4’10” to 6’6” user height and up to 300 lbs weight.
- ul certified]for safety and adjustable vibration and heat therapeutic massage pad for additional comfort and support.
- the only triple safety ankle locking system] triple safety ankle locking system consists of a primary angle lock, a secondary auto safety lock, and a visual lock indicator.
- auto engaged safety lock] the only inversion table that automatically secures your feet when inverted.
- Included components: Inversion Table, manual, Tools
8. Mastercare Back-A-Traction, Model Mini-Mini Inversion Table
- Natural Spinal Decompression.
- Prevention and Rehabilitation of back, neck, shoulder and knee problems.
- The Mastercare system is unique with its patented moving backrest and the quality and safety concept.
- The Mastercare MINI-MINI provides therapy to users of all sizes with Maximum weight of 220 lbs.!
- Suitable for Gymnastic Athletes that especially need decompression before and after a hard training session!.
9. Nubax Trio Back Stretching Machine Spinal Traction Decompression for Back Pain and Back Aches Realign Posture and Maintain Back Health
- Easy To Use
- Safe & Effective
- 36 Month Guarantee
- Clinically Proven & Patented Design
10. Teeter Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine
- INVERSION TABLE ALTERNATIVE: Better than a roman chair/ bench, this hip-support inversion and extension device positions your body for a targeted lower back stretch, prevents over-extension, and neutralizes the hamstrings to isolate the core.
- COMFORTABLE & ADJUSTABLE: Large padded vinyl lap cushion with adjustable height offers stable support.
- HANDLES FOR SUPPORT: Rubber-coated upper grips provide assistance when inverting.
- BUILT TO LAST: Wide sturdy base made of heavy-gauge steel and large rubber feet ensures stability.
- TRUST TEETER: FDA Registered.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Spinal Decompression Table currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Spinal Decompression Table based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Spinal Decompression Table before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Spinal Decompression Table they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Spinal Decompression Table, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Spinal Decompression Table before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Spinal Decompression Table will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Spinal Decompression Table if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Spinal Decompression Table on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.