Top 10 Best Traditional Longbows Reviews For You
People have been using bows and arrows for hunting and self-defense for centuries. The best traditional longbows are still some of the most popular bows today. They are simple to use and provide good accuracy and power. There are many different types of traditional longbows available on the market today. It can be difficult to determine which one is the best for you. That is why we have created this review to help you make the best decision possible.
In this review, we will discuss the different types of traditional longbows reviews available and what makes them unique. We will also provide you with a buyer's guide to help you choose the best traditional longbow for your needs.
Comparison Chart for Best Traditional Longbows
Our team scanned 30050 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Traditional Longbows in this article.
|1||SAS Pioneer 68" Longbow Traditional Wood Long Bow Archery Target Hunting (Right Hand 50 pounds)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||KAINOKAI 60'' Traditional Hunting Longbow||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||TOPARCHERY Traditional Recurve Bow 53'' Archery Hunting Handmade Horse bow Longbow 50 lbs||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||AMEYXGS 67 Inch Archery Traditional Longbow 25-70lbs Recurve Bow Hunting English Longbow for Right Hand Left Hand Adult Outdoor Sports (Black, 70 Lbs)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Hungarian Style Handmade Longbow Flagella Recurve Horsebow Traditional Archery 30-60LBS H1 (35 LB)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||TOPARCHERY Archery 60'' Longbow Outdoor Hunting Recurve Bow and Arrow One Piece Traditional Wood Hunting Bow Right/Left Handed 30 35 40 45 50LBS with Otter Balls String Silencer||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||OBTOUTDOOR Archery Takedown Longbow 60inch 20lbs-60lbs Right Hand Traditional Wood Hunting Bows for Target Shooting Practice (25)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Deerseeker Archery 54" Traditional Recurve Bow Hunting Longbow with Laminated Limbs Handmade Right-Hand & Left-Hand for Targeting Backyard Practice Youth & Adults Bow Set 20-70lbs （RH 30lbs）||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Traditional Bowyer's Handbook: How to build wooden bows and arrows: longbows||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Southland Archery Supply SAS Maverick One Piece Traditional Wood Hunting Bow (45 pounds, Right Hand)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- SAS Pioneer 68" Longbow Traditional Wood Long Bow Archery Target Hunting Right Hand 50 pounds
- KAINOKAI 60'' Traditional Hunting Longbow,Hunting Recurve Archery Bow,Recurve Bow Set...
- TOPARCHERY Traditional Recurve Bow 53'' Archery Hunting Handmade Horse bow Longbow 50 lbs
- AMEYXGS 67 Inch Archery Traditional Longbow 25-70lbs Recurve Bow Hunting English Longbow for Right Hand...
- Hungarian Style Handmade Longbow Flagella Recurve Horsebow Traditional Archery 30-60LBS H1 35 LB
- TOPARCHERY Archery 60'' Longbow Outdoor Hunting Recurve Bow and Arrow One Piece Traditional Wood Hunting...
- OBTOUTDOOR Archery Takedown Longbow 60inch 20lbs-60lbs Right Hand Traditional Wood Hunting Bows for Target...
- Deerseeker Archery 54" Traditional Recurve Bow Hunting Longbow with Laminated Limbs Handmade Right-Hand...
- Traditional Bowyer's Handbook: How to build wooden bows and arrows: longbows, selfbows, & recurves.
- Southland Archery Supply SAS Maverick One Piece Traditional Wood Hunting Bow 45 pounds, Right Hand
1. SAS Pioneer 68″ Longbow Traditional Wood Long Bow Archery Target Hunting (Right Hand 50 pounds)
- Riser is made of Makore Wood and Cassia Siamea
- Strong fiberglass limb Made of Maple laminations
- Great Shape and Stablity
- Length: 68 in
- Right hand only; Protect your bow with SAS Longbow Padded Bag: B01JT0QJ1U
2. KAINOKAI 60” Traditional Hunting Longbow
- Draw weight: 20-50LBS
- The advantages of the integrated longbow: simple shape, beautiful appearance, strong power, fast shooting speed, small vibration and light weight.
- Material and Process:The Hawkeye uses the high density technology wood.
- Note: Due to the long product length and long-distance transportation, the packaging is easily damaged.
- Package Contents: Recurve bow*1 Bow string *1 stringer *1
3. TOPARCHERY Traditional Recurve Bow 53” Archery Hunting Handmade Horse bow Longbow 50 lbs
- Draw weight: 30-50LBS
- Bow Body Length:53inches/135cm ; Draw Length: 28 inches
- Shipment: we will ship the item by EMS , it will take about 7-12 bussiness days to USA , and EMS needs reciver’s phone number , so please provide your phone number to us after you purchase the item .
- Strong fiberglass limb
- Please note: This bow is not a toy. Children under 14 require adult supervision.
4. AMEYXGS 67 Inch Archery Traditional Longbow 25-70lbs Recurve Bow Hunting English Longbow for Right Hand Left Hand Adult Outdoor Sports (Black, 70 Lbs)
- Draw weight: 25 lbs to 70 lbs (5lbs increments)
- Bow length: 170cm/67 inch
- English longbow style, limbs made of glass steel, high strength and durability
- There is a sweat-absorbent belt on the grip for a comfortable grip
- Designed for both Left-Hand and Right-Handed shooter.
5. Hungarian Style Handmade Longbow Flagella Recurve Horsebow Traditional Archery 30-60LBS H1 (35 LB)
- ATTENTION: The original package is the unstrung status for safe transportation, NOT WRONG SIDE.
- Draw weight: 20-110LBS to choose
- Bow Body Length: 54″ ; String Length:51″; Draw Length: 28″ ; Safe Draw Length:33″
- Material: Wood, Cow Leather, Glass steel, Beech
- Ergonomics Riser design, each package come with a string
6. TOPARCHERY Archery 60” Longbow Outdoor Hunting Recurve Bow and Arrow One Piece Traditional Wood Hunting Bow Right/Left Handed 30 35 40 45 50LBS with Otter Balls String Silencer
- Make of Europe imported polymer composites and Technology Wood; Laminate techniques offer the best toughness and power for the bow.
- Bow length :about 60” String length :approx.145cm; Draw length: about 36” Draw weight:30-50lbs
- Suit for Right/Left Handed shooter
- Laminate techniques offer the best toughness and power for the bow
- With Otter Balls String Silencer
7. OBTOUTDOOR Archery Takedown Longbow 60inch 20lbs-60lbs Right Hand Traditional Wood Hunting Bows for Target Shooting Practice (25)
- DESIGNED FOR RIGHT HAND SHOOTING – This longbow is available for right handed, the bow riser will be held in your left hand, the string will be pulled in your right hand and determine the arrow with your right eye for a perfect aim.
- DURABLE & STURDY LONGBOW – Overall length 60 inch, Limbs are laminated with bamboo core, introduction of German laminate technology, offer the best toughness and power for the bow, suit for adults, beginner and professional archer.
- BEAUTIFUL APPEARANCE – Ergonomically designed with impressive rounded edges and a fine finished wooden handle, extremely comfortable grip, suitable as a gift for friends.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND DISASSEMBLE – The split-type hunting bow is characterized by its clean appearance, free movement of its limbs, high stability, accurate shooting, and soft tensile force.
- GUARANTEE & SERVICE – We offer a 12-month warranty, no matter what problems, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are dedicated to your satisfaction.
8. Deerseeker Archery 54″ Traditional Recurve Bow Hunting Longbow with Laminated Limbs Handmade Right-Hand & Left-Hand for Targeting Backyard Practice Youth & Adults Bow Set 20-70lbs （RH 30lbs）
- MAX Draw Weight 70 Pounds] –Deerseeker 54″ one-piece recurve longbow built for speed, an excellent choice of target shooting, bow hunting, and youth archery beginners.
- Features] — Draw weights are from 20lbs to 70lbs @ 28″ draw length, 70lbs draw weight is amazing for deer hunting or traditional hunting.
- Snappy Design & Laminated Tech] — It’s a durable laminated reflex and deflex traditional bow, well-constructed.
- Customer- Friendly] — Deerseeker provides the bow kit for our customers, including many useful archery accessories –Bowstring, Stringer Tool, Finger tab, Armguard, and Leather Arrow Rest.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee]–We hope you’ll like our products, if you have any quality issues with our products, Deeseeker provides a free guarantee and satisfaction customer service for you.
9. Traditional Bowyer’s Handbook: How to build wooden bows and arrows: longbows
10. Southland Archery Supply SAS Maverick One Piece Traditional Wood Hunting Bow (45 pounds, Right Hand)
- Riser is made of Makore Wood, Zebra and Chulgam
- Limbs are made of Makore Wood and High Strength Fiberglass
- Slender Shape and Comfortable Feel
- Length: 60″
- Great appearance and performance
best traditional longbows buying guide
When it comes to choosing the best traditional longbow, there are a few factors you need to take into account. This buying guide will help you find the perfect bow for your needs.
First, you need to decide what type of bow you want. There are three main types of traditional longbows: takedown bows, self-bows, and composite bows.
Takedown bows are the most popular type of traditional longbow. They can be easily disassembled for storage or transport, and they’re typically the most accurate bows.
Self-bows are made from a single piece of wood, and they’re the most durable type of traditional longbow. However, they’re also the least accurate bows.
Composite bows are made from a combination of different types of wood, and they’re the most expensive type of traditional longbow. They’re also the most accurate bows.
Once you’ve decided on the type of bow you want, you need to consider the size and weight of the bow. The weight of the bow is measured in pounds, and the most common weight range for traditional longbows is 30-60 pounds.
The size of the bow is measured in inches, and the most common size range for traditional longbows is 54-60 inches. However, you should choose the size of the bow that’s best suited for your height and arm length.
Finally, you need to consider the price of the bow. Takedown bows are the most expensive type of traditional longbow, followed by self-bows, and then composite bows.
Why You Should Choose Your Arrows Carefully
When you’re out in the field and an animal is in your sights, you want to make sure that you take the time to choose your arrows carefully. Not all arrows are created equal, and you’ll want to make sure that you’re using the right type of arrow for the job.
Here are four reasons why you should choose your arrows carefully:
If you’re looking to take down your target with precision, you’ll need to use arrows that are accurate. Arrow accuracy can vary depending on the type of bow you’re using, the weight of the arrow, and the weather conditions. Make sure to test out your arrows before you head out into the field to ensure that they are hitting their target.
If you’re looking to take down a big animal, you’ll need arrows that can penetrate through the animal’s hide and into its flesh. Heavier arrows typically have more penetration power than lighter arrows. Make sure to choose arrows that are suited for the game you’re hunting.
If you’re looking to take down your target quickly, you’ll need arrows that are fast. Heavier arrows travel slower than lighter arrows, so you’ll want to make sure to choose arrows that are suited for your shooting style.
If you’re planning on using your arrows multiple times, you’ll want to make sure that they are durable. Heavier arrows are typically more durable than lighter arrows, but there are some lightweight arrows that are built to withstand wear and tear. Make sure to do your research before purchasing arrows to ensure that they will hold up in the field.
How do I know if the Traditional Longbows I'm buying is the right one for me?
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
How do I know if the Traditional Longbows I'm buying is a good quality product?
Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance. You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Traditional Longbows based on that.
How do I know if the Traditional Longbows I'm buying is a reliable product?
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top Traditional Longbows brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
What are the factors that go into choosing the best Traditional Longbows?
There are a few things to consider when choosing a traditional longbow. The first is the draw weight, which is the amount of force needed to draw the bow. The second is the draw length, which is the distance from the bowstring to the bow's grip when the bow is fully drawn. The third is the bow's size and weight. The fourth is the type of wood the bow is made from. The fifth is the price.
Frequently Ask Question
Are all of the Traditional Longbows on this list of the same quality?
No, not all of the Traditional Longbows on this list are of the same quality. We consider several criteria before assembling a list, and some of the criteria are discussed below.
Are all of the Traditional Longbows on this list of the same quality?
Some of the criteria we consider before assembling a list of Traditional Longbows are brand value, features, specifications, customer ratings, customer reviews, seller rank, and value for the money.
How do I know if a Traditional Longbows is a good fit for me?
A traditional longbow is a good fit for you if you are looking for a bow that is simple to use and easy to maintain. A traditional longbow is also a good choice if you are looking for a bow that has a traditional look and feel.
What should I look for when choosing a Traditional Longbows?
When choosing a traditional longbow, you should consider the following factors:
- Your draw length
- The weight of the bow
- The type of wood the bow is made from
- The design of the bow
If you're looking for an accurate and powerful weapon to take down your prey, best traditional longbows should definitely be at the top of your list! Not only are they incredibly accurate, but they're also durable and stable – perfect for rugged hunting trips. The only downside? They can be quite heavy to carry around, so you'll need to be in good physical condition if you want to try one out! Do you have any experience with traditional longbows? Tell us all about it in the comments below!